We wanted to add a warm red to our Highcliffe collection, and this stunning, vintage-style, Andelys Red, fits the bill beautifully. The design is in a gentle stone colour on this eye-catching soft red. Stunning as full-length curtains, blinds, soft furnishings and lightweight upholstery.
Some of the original stonework for Highcliffe Castle came from a demolished 16th century French mansion at Les Andelys.
- Fabric is 47%linen 53% cotton.
- Half drop repeat.
- Fabric width 140cm.
- Dry clean Only.
- Fabric repeat - Vertical 21cm x Horizontal 24.5cm
- Printed to order.
- Other colourways available.
- Available to order by the metre
- Free delivery on fabric samples
- Fabric sample size - 15 x 20cm